Last Updated On Feb 13th 2023
This Privacy Notice describes how LEO CRM Inc. and our affiliates (collectively, “Leo Salon Management,” “we,” and “us”) collect, use, disclose, transfer, store, retain or otherwise process your information when you (whether you are a person acting as a sole proprietor or on behalf of another business entity) apply or sign up for a Leo Salon Management account and other services through Leo Salon Management’s website or applications (collectively, “Services”).
This Privacy Notice applies to information collected in connection with your access to and use of our Services. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully.
By continuing to interact and use our Services directly or indirectly, you are consenting to the practices, policies described in this Privacy Notice.
Information We Collect About You
We use your data to develop and insure Leo Salon Management ’s products and services work better for you and for others. This describes what data we collect about you (which can vary depending on jurisdiction).
Information You Provide
Leo Salon Management uses data you input into our system when you open, register, and use a Leo Salon Management account. Examples include but are not limited to; email addresses or phone numbers, information that identifies who you are, transaction information and any other data you give us.
We collect information you provide when you:
- Make a request to receive information about Leo Salon Management or our services/products;
- Apply or sign up for a Leo Salon Management account or other Services;
- Go through our identity or account verification process, authenticate into your account, communicate with us, answer our surveys, upload content, or otherwise interact with the Services.
Specifically, we collect (and/or have collected during at least the 12-month period preceding the effective date of this Privacy Notice) the following categories of information:
- Financial information, For example, but not limited to: bank account information and payment card numbers;
- Transaction information, such as information about when and where payment transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Other Information You Provide, such as information that you voluntarily provide to us, including your survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements; referrals; or any other actions you perform on the Services.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, which includes information about how you use and interact with our Services, including your access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, the domain name of your internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, any specific page you visit on our platform, content you view, features you use, the date and time of your use of the Services, your search terms, and the website you visited before you visited or used the Services;
- Online identifiers (e.g., information you use to log in to your account), Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and unique personal identifiers (including device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number; unique alias, and other identifiers);
- Professional or employment-related information, such as information you provide about your business (e.g., appointments, staffing availability, and contact data) and your employees (e.g., job titles, payroll information, and hours worked and other timecard data);
- Inferences drawn from any of the information above to create a profile about you that may reflect, for example, your preferences, characteristics, and behavior, including for account security purposes or to enhance our Services to you.
- Identification Information, such as, but not limited to: Name, email address, postal address, signature, and phone number; FEIN, driver’s license number, Social Security number, Taxpayer Identification number, or other government-issued identification number;
Information We May Collect About Your Customers
We also obtain information about your customers on your behalf when they transact with you. We call this information Your Customers’ Data. We collect Your Customers’ Data when they transact with you through your use of Leo Salon Management ’s products, for instance when they make a payment at your establishment, or schedule an appointment, or receive an invoice from you. The Customer Data we collect will vary depending on how you use our products and services and which products and services you use. Your Customers’ Data may include:
- Device Information. Information about Your Customer’s device, including hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
- Financial Information. Bank account and payment card numbers.
- Identification Information. Your Customers’ name; email address; mailing address; phone number; government-issued identification; or other historical, contact, and demographic information, and signature.
- Location Information. The location of Your Customer’s device depending on how they pay.
- Transaction Information. When Your Customers use Leo Salon Management to make or record payments to you, we collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions which may include item-level data, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Use Information. Information about how Your Customers transact with you using our Services, including access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, IP address, the domain name of Your Customer’s Internet service provider, other attributes about Your Customer’s browser, mobile device and operating system, features Your Customer uses, and the date and time of use of the Services.
- Other Information You or Your Customers Provide. Information that Your Customers voluntarily provide you, or that you input into Leo Salon Management ’s systems about your Customers. For example, survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements; notes you take about your customers, or any other actions performed when they transact with you using Leo Salon Management.
Information Your Customers May Provide Leo Salon Management
- Identification information. Your customers’ name, email address, or telephone number, which we link to a tokenized version of their payment card number. Privacy laws that apply in certain places, like California, treat “businesses” and “service providers” differently. Under those laws, a business is the company that decides why and how to process personal information. A service provider processes personal information on behalf of a business in order to provide services. When Leo Salon Management processes Your Customers’ Data, we generally act as your service provider. In select cases, however, we may act as a business when we process Your Customers’ Data. For example, we act as a business when we use Your Customers’ Data to send Your Customers digital receipts directly from Leo Salon Management, or when we allow you to use Customer Directory or Leo Salon Management Marketing to contact your buyer using a masked email address that gets routed to them via Leo Salon Management.
Sources of Information we collect about you.
Provided by you and the sources listed below.
We collect (and/or have collected during at least the 12-month period preceding the effective date of this Privacy Notice) information about you from the following categories of sources:
- You directly, when you submit information to us or allow us to access information about you;
- Your devices and applications when you interact with our website or use our Services;
- Our group companies and affiliates;
- Other sources, including:
- Social media networks;
- Online advertising companies;
- Service providers who help us with third-party identity verification, credit confirmation and fraud detection;
- Credit bureaus and financial institutions;
- Mailing list providers; and
- Publicly available sources (such as public records of criminal convictions and arrest records).
How we use your information
We use your data to do things like make sure the product offerings work, help you log in to your account, verify who you are, secure your data, fight fraud, follow the law, enforce our agreements, figure out what new products we can develop, and market products to you that we think could make it easier for you to run your business.
We may collect, use and share (or have collected, used or shared during at least the 12-month period preceding the effective date of this Privacy Notice), information about you for the following reasons:
Performing, improving, and developing our services
- Delivering the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages such as to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance for problems with our Services or your Leo Salon Management account;
- Determining what or whether the Services are available in your country;
- Developing new products and services;
- Displaying your historical transaction or appointment information;
- Improving, personalizing, and facilitating your use of our Services;
- Processing or recording payment transactions or money transfers;
- Providing, maintaining and improving our Services, including our website; and
- Otherwise providing you with the Leo Salon Management products and features you choose to use.
Communicating with you about our services
- Sending you surveys and getting your feedback about our Services;
- Providing information about and promoting our Services and third-party services to you; and
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services.
Protecting our services and maintaining a trusted environment
- Conducting investigations, complying with and enforcing applicable laws, regulations, legal requirements and industry standards, and responding to lawful requests for information from the government or to valid legal process;
- Contacting you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and help you with our Services;
- Debugging to identify and fix errors that impair how our Services function;
- Making sure you follow our USER PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT or applicable agreements or policies;
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, recovering from or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited, malicious, or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your account;
- Protecting your, our, our customers’, or your customers’ rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- Verifying or maintaining the quality and safety of our Services; and
- Verifying your identity
Advertising and marketing
- Marketing our Services to you; and
- Communicating with you about opportunities, products, services, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys, and rewards offered by us and select partners.
- If we send you marketing emails, each email will have instructions on how you can “opt out” of getting future marketing from us.
When and with whom we share your information
We may share the personal information described “Information we collect about you” section with the following categories of service providers and third parties:
With other users of our services with whom you interact
- With other users of our Services with whom you interact through your own use of our Services. For example, we may share information with your customers when you make or accept a payment, appointment, or money transfer using our Services.
With our affiliates and group companies
- With our group companies and corporate affiliates, for the reasons outlined above. For example, we may share your information internally to understand how you engage with Leo Salon Management company products to help make our Services better for you and for everyone, and to help us build Services tailored to your preferences.
With our service providers
- With service providers who help us provide, maintain, and improve our Services (e.g., vendors who help us with fraud prevention, identity verification, and fee collection services), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, payment card associations, credit bureaus, partners and other entities that help us provide the Services;
- With service providers that help us run our advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities.
With your consent
- With your consent. For example:
- At your direction or as described at the time you agree to share; or
- When you authorize a third-party application or website to access your information.
Aggregated and anonymized information
- We also may share (within our group of companies or affiliates, or with service providers or other third parties) aggregated and anonymized information that does not specifically identify you or any individual user of our Services.
Cookies and other similar technologies
Digital cookies and similar technologies help us make our services better to use by doing things like recognizing when you’ve signed in, analyzing how you use our services so we can make them more useful to you, giving you a more personalized experience, and making our ads to you work better.
We use these automated technologies to collect your device information, internet activity information, and inferences as described above. These technologies help us to:
- Remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it;
- Track and understand how you use and interact with our online services and emails;
- Tailor our online services to your preferences;
- Measure how useful and effective our services and communications are to you; and
- Otherwise manage and enhance our products and services.
Third-Party advertising and analytics
We use other companies as service providers to help us analyze our site, track metrics, and advertise to you. These service providers generally promised us under contract to keep data private but have their own policies that you should be aware of:
We may use third-party analytics service providers to help us with our online services, such as but not limited to Google Analytics or Facebook. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs to help us analyze how you use our online services.
- To learn more about how Google Analytics use your date please visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/
- To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/ or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see here https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information as long as you keep using our products and services. After that, we keep it for as long as we need it to insure business necessities and continue without interruption.
We generally keep your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with various stakeholders.
In order to provide certain Services, we may request access to location information, including precise geolocation information collected from your device. If you do not consent to the collection of this information, certain Services will not function properly, and you will not be able to use those Services. You can stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, some of our mobile applications will no longer function. You also may stop our collection of location information via mobile application by following the standard uninstall process to remove all Leo Salon Management mobile applications from your device.
You can opt out of receiving promotional email messages from Leo Salon Management by either following the opt-out instructions included in those messages or by logging into your Leo Salon Management account and changing your email notification settings. You may only opt out of promotional text messages from Leo Salon Management by replying STOP.
Opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of the Services. If you decide to opt out, we may still send you non-promotional (transactional) communications, such as digital receipts and messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Rights of California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site [or our mobile application], but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Privacy Rights regarding your Personal Information
This section provides specific information for California residents, as required under California privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) as well as other jurisdictions and regulations that allow for individual privacy rights such as the European Economic Area, including the United Kingdom, and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Explanation of Individual Rights
Right to a Copy/Access or Portability: You may have the right to request, free of charge, a copy of the specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you in a readily useable format that allows you to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance.
Right to Know: You may have the right to request, free of charge, that we provide certain information about how we have handled your Personal Information, including the categories of Personal Information collected; categories of sources of Personal Information; business and/or commercial purposes for collecting your Personal Information; categories of third parties/with whom we have shared your Personal Information; and whether we sell any categories of Personal Information to third parties (however, we do not sell your Personal Information).
Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information that we have collected, subject to certain exemptions. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). We may also retain residual information, such as records to document that your request has been fulfilled.
Right to Non-Discrimination: You may have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment on the basis of exercising your privacy rights under applicable law.
Right to Correct/Rectify: You may have the right to rectify any incorrect Personal Information we may hold about you.
Submitting a Request
Where applicable law allows for such a right, if you would like to request to access, correct, object to the use, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may submit a request through the Leo Salon Management Services themselves or contact us at [email protected]
with a subject line “Data Subject Request” OR toll free at +1800.701.0104. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
If you are an End User you may, depending on the Leo Salon Management Services utilized, be able to access, correct or request deletion of Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through your online customer account. These Data Subject Requests and other rights, including objection, restriction and portability (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), can also be made directly to the relevant Subscriber.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us upon registering for a Leo Salon Management account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Where applicable law allows for an authorized agent to submit such a request, please contact us at [email protected] with a subject line “Data Subject Request – Agent Request” and someone will be in touch with the agent and the End User to verify the request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and meet statutory time lines. Moreover, where you are an End User, Leo Salon Management may need to forward your request and refer you to your account with Leo Salon Management Customer(s) who may be better placed to address your request.
If you are under 18 years of age and a user of the Leo Salon Management Services under a verifiable Leo Salon Management account or can otherwise be identified, you may also be entitled to ask us to remove content or information that has been created as part of Leo Salon Management Service(s) by submitting a request to [email protected] OR toll free at +1800.701.0104.
If you are an End User of one of our Leo Salon Management Business Customer(s) and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Leo Salon Management Business Customer(s) or would like to request and exercise any of the rights as set out above in relation to Personal Information held by Leo Salon Management Business Customer(s), please contact them directly.
Children’s personal information
If you are under 13, please don’t use our services. If we collect your data and later learn you are under 13, we will immediately delete it.
We take security of your data seriously and use best practices to keep your data safe. No business can ever guarantee hackers won’t be able to break into our site(s) however security and protection of your data is given the highest priority.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, and misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.
For more information about our security practices, please contact [email protected]
Storage and processing
We operate in several countries and we (or our service providers) may move your data and process it various geographical locations.
We may, and we may use third-party service providers to, process and store your information in the United States, Canada, the European Union, and other countries.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the “Effective Date” above. The revised version will be effective on the “Effective Date” listed. We will provide you with reasonable prior notice of material changes in how we use your information, including by email if you have provided one. If you disagree with these changes, you may cancel your account at any time. If you keep using our Services, you consent to any amendment of this Privacy Notice.
You can contact our privacy team with any questions or concerns at the address below.
Please contact our privacy team with any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice:
LEO CRM Inc. 5703 Red Bug Lake Rd Suite 304, Winter Springs, FL 32708 , [email protected] OR toll free at +1800.701.0104
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy notice, or if you believe our privacy notice or applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information have not been respected, you may file a complaint with our privacy team listed above. We will respond to let you know when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and address your issue. We may keep records of your request and any resolution.