Last Updated: Feb 13 2023
Opt-In Express Consent for Text Messaging Policy
This Opt-In Express Consent for Text Messaging Policy (“Policy”) outlines your consent to receive text messages from LEO CRM, Inc. (“we,” “us,” or “our”) through the Twilio messaging platform. By opting in to receive text messages from us, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Policy.
Express Consent: You provide express consent to receive text messages from LEO CRM, Inc. by opting in through one of the following methods:
- Providing your mobile phone number through our website.
- Texting a specified keyword to a designated short code or phone number.
- Verbally confirming your consent during a recorded phone conversation.
Campaign Type: You understand that the opt-in workflow provided may not be sufficient for certain campaign types, and that Express Consent is required for such campaigns.
Consent Requirement: You acknowledge and agree that providing your consent for text messaging is a requirement for the services provided by LEO CRM, Inc.
No Sharing with 3rd Parties: We respect your privacy, and your opt-in information will not be shared with third parties for any reason, except as required by law.
Text Message Frequency:
Regular Alerts: By opting in, you consent to receiving regular alerts, updates, promotions, and information from LEO CRM, Inc. via text message.
Message Frequency: Message frequency may vary based on the nature of our services and your interaction with us. You can expect to receive recurring messages.
Message and Data Rates:
- Standard Rates Apply: Message and data rates may apply depending on your mobile service provider and the specific terms of your mobile service plan. You are responsible for any fees or charges incurred for text messages sent to you by us.
- Opt-Out at Any Time: You may opt out of receiving text messages from LEO CRM, Inc. at any time by clicking “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” to the number from which you received the message. After opting out, you will no longer receive text messages from us unless you opt in again.
- Questions or Assistance: If you have any questions or need assistance related to text messaging from LEO CRM, Inc., please contact our customer support team.
Changes to this Policy:
- Policy Updates: We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our text messaging practices or legal requirements. Any updates will be posted on our website.
By opting in to receive text messages from LEO CRM, Inc., you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this Opt-In Express Consent for Text Messaging Policy.
If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not opt in to receive text messages from us.
Thank you for choosing LEO CRM, Inc. for your messaging needs.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at [email protected], or write to us at the following address:
ATTN: LEO Salon Management Legal – Text Massage Policy Issues
LEO CRM, Inc.
5717 Red Bug Lake Rd Suite 304, Winter Springs, FL 32708